Registration for Grades 9 and 10 is now open for the 2021-2022 school year!
Important Dates for Spring 2022 Confirmation Candidates:
- CATECHETICAL NIGHTS:
- Thursday, November 4th from 7:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Resurrection
- Thursday, April 7th from 7:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Resurrection
- CONFIRMATION PRACTICE/NIGHT OF PRAYER & REFLECTION:
- Friday, May 6th from 7:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Resurrection
- A special night for Confirmandi and Sponsors to prepare for the Sacrament of Confirmation
- CONFIRMATION DATE:
- May 7th, 2022 (Time TBD)
Important Documents & Forms:
Documents (Click Documents):
- 2021-22 9th Grade Syllabus
- 2021- 22 10th Grade Syllabus
- Catholic Basics
- Confirmation Catechesis
- Choosing a Confirmation Name
- Choosing a Confirmation Sponsor
Forms (Click Documents):
- Confirmation Form (to be filled by Confirmandi)
- Sponsor Form – (to be filled out by the Sponsor and sent to Resurrection Church)
- Copy Of Baptismal Certificate – Please send your child’s Baptismal Certificate to: Resurrection Church, 1057 Main Street Hingham ATTN: Jo-Ann Sullivan. This is REQUIRED for your child to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation. You DO NOT need to provide a copy if your child was baptized or received First Communion at Resurrection Church.
BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATES FOR MAY 2022 CONFIRMATION ARE DUE NOW!!
THE CONFIRMATION FORM and SPONSOR FORM ARE DUE FEBRUARY 1ST, 2022 FOR ALL CONFIRMATION CANDIDATES.
Please Contact our Confirmation Director, Jo-Ann Sullivan at email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding Confirmation requirements of the ceremony!
What does Life Teen have to do with Confirmation?
Seaside Life Teen is Hingham’s very own youth ministry program that also serves as a requirement fulfillment for Resurrection Confirmation students (9th and 10th graders). Along with other requirements listed in the syllabus above, students are required to complete 12 Life Nights for every year they are in the Confirmation Program.
For more information, see syllabus above. NOTE: Worship Nights = Adoration Nights (These do not count towards the 3 Thursday Night Holy Hours that are required for Confirmation but do count as Life Nights)