Registration for grades 9 and 10 for 2021-2022 coming soon! Please keep an eye on your emails for more information or contact Jo-Ann Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
All held at Resurrection pending COVID restrictions
- CATECHETICAL NIGHTS
(Current 10th Graders): March 31st andApril 8th 6:30 – 8 PM
- CONFIRMATION PRACTICE: April 29th, 2021 at 7:15 PM
- CONFIRMATION DATE: May 1st, 2021 at 7 PM
Important Documents & Forms:
Documents (Click Documents Below):
- 2021-22 9th Grade Syllabus Coming Soon!
- 2021- 22 10th Grade Syllabus Coming Soon!
- Catechism Review
- Confirmation Catechesis
- Choosing a Confirmation Name
- Choosing a Confirmation Sponsor
- Sponsor Responsibilities
Forms (Click Documents Below):
- Confirmation Form (to be filled by Confirmandi)
- Sponsor Form – (to be filled out by the Sponsor – do not send unless it is complete with Sponsor and Saint name)
- Copy Of Baptismal Certificate – If your child was baptized at any parish other than Resurrection, you will need to obtain a copy of their Baptismal Certificate to either be sent to 1057 Main Street Hingham ATTN: Jo-Ann Sullivan or via email at Jo-Ann Sullivan at email@example.com. This is REQUIRED for your child to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation. You DO NOT need to provide a copy if your child was baptized or received First Communion at Resurrection Church.
ALL ONLINE CONFIRMATION FORMS AND BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATES ARE DUE FEBRUARY 1ST, 2021!!!
What does Life Teen have to do with Confirmation?
Seaside Life Teen is Hingham’s very own youth ministry program that also serves as a requirement fulfillment for Resurrection Confirmation students (9th and 10th graders). Along with other requirements listed in the syllabus above, students are required to complete 12 Life Nights for every year they are in the Confirmation Program.
For more information, see syllabus above. NOTE: Worship Nights = Adoration Nights (These do not count towards the 3 Thursday Night Holy Hours that are required for Confirmation but do count as Life Nights)