Registration for Grades 9 and 10 is open for the 2021-2022 school year!
Important Dates for Spring 2022 Confirmation Candidates:
- Thursday, November 4th from 7:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Resurrection
- Thursday, April 7th from 7:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Resurrection
CONFIRMATION PRACTICE/NIGHT OF PRAYER & REFLECTION:
- Friday, May 6th from 7:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Resurrection
- A special night for Confirmandi and Sponsors as they prepare for the Sacrament of Confirmation
- May 7th, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Important Documents & Forms:
Documents (Click Below):
- 2022-23 9th Grade Syllabus
- 2022- 23 10th Grade Syllabus
- Catholic Basics
- Confirmation Catechesis
- Choosing a Confirmation Name and Sponsor
- Confirmation – Strengthened by the Spirit
Forms (Click Below):
- Confirmation Form – to be completed by Confirmandi
- Sponsor Form – to be completed by the Sponsor and sent to Resurrection Church
- Baptismal Certificate – Please send your child’s Baptismal Certificate to: Resurrection Church ~1057 Main Street ~ Hingham, MA 02043 ATTN: Jo-Ann Sullivan
BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATES FOR MAY 2022 CONFIRMATION ARE DUE NOW!!
THE CONFIRMATION FORM and SPONSOR FORM ARE DUE FEBRUARY 1ST, 2022 FOR ALL CONFIRMATION CANDIDATES.
Please contact our Confirmation Director, Jo-Ann Sullivan at email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding Confirmation requirements or the ceremony!
What does Life Teen have to do with Confirmation?
Seaside Life Teen is Hingham’s very own youth ministry program that also serves as a requirement fulfillment for Resurrection Confirmation students (9th and 10th graders). Along with other requirements listed in the syllabus above, students are required to complete 12 Life Nights for every year they are in the Confirmation Program.
For more information, see syllabus above. NOTE: Worship Nights = Adoration Nights (These do not count towards the 3 Thursday Night Holy Hours that are required for Confirmation but do count as Life Nights)