***Note: All required forms and payments are to be sent to: Resurrection Parish, Attn: Mickayla Hagar, 1057 Main st., Hingham, MA. Payments to be made out to “St. Paul’s Parish” with “Life Teen (insert event name)” in the memo.
All events are open to those in grades 9-12!
Summer Events 2019:
Dates: Every Sunday following the 5:30 PM Mass starting May 19th through August 25th
Time: 6:30 – 8 PM
Description: Join us after the Life Teen mass over the summer for bonfires, soccer, basketball and just hanging out!
Life Night 2019-2020:
Dates: 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 11/24, 12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/29, 4/5, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3
Location: Resurrection Church
Time: 6:30 – 8 PM; following the 5:30 PM Life Teen Mass
Description: Life Nights are open to all teens, grade 9-12, and also serve as an opportunity for those preparing for Confirmation to receive points. They will be the primary time each week where social activities, current teen issues, or catechesis will be given in an engaging and relevant way. Life Nights will be held following the Life Teen mass from 6:30-8 PM in Read Hall below Resurrection Church.
March For Life (Can Substitute for Yearly Retreat):
Date: 1/23-25, 2020
Location: Washington, D.C.
Deadline for Paperwork and Payment: November 1st, 2019
Description: Join thousands of other people from all over the country as we peacefully march on our nation’s capital for the protection and dignity of all life at every stage.
Promo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPiUKvtF2T0
1. Parish Permission and Liability
2. Archdiocese Code of Behavior (Coming Soon!)
3. Archdiocese Liability Waiver (Coming Soon!)
4. Payment: Made out to “St. Paul” with “March For Life 2020 and you/your child’s name” in the memo
Haiti 180 (Can Substitute for Yearly Retreat):
Dates: 2/16-23 & 4/18-25, 2020
Informational Meeting: September 19th, 2019 7-8 PM in Read Hall (Lower Resurrection Church)
Location: Villages of Duverger and Danndan
Deadline for Paperwork/Down Payment: October 11th (February)/October 25th (April)
Cost: $2,500 – individually fundraised
Description: At our core, the mission of Haiti180 is to create the opportunity to form well educated leaders of faith for the future of Haiti and to make sure every child in our care has a childhood that is filled with love and joy. With your love, support, and prayer, we have been blessed with the opportunity to broaden our focus, reaching out to the poorest of the poor from the young to the old professing God’s love through our developments in education, medical care, housing, and so much more for the kind and loving people of Haiti. We are the hands and feet of Jesus Christ and together, we can turn it around.
Promo Video: See “Previous Events”
2. Parish Permission and Liability
3. Photocopy of Passport (Must be valid for at least 6 months after final day of travel)
4. $500.00 Non-Refundable Down Payment (Made out to “St. Paul” with “Haiti Feb/April 2019 and you/your child’s name” in the memo)
Discipleship Week (Can Substitute for Yearly Retreat):
Date: June 25th – 29th, 2020
Location: Assumption College Worcester, MA
Cost: $400.00 – Please make check payable to”St. Paul” with “Discipleship Week 2020 and you/your child’s name” in the memo
Description: Dig deep in your Catholic faith with other teens from all around New England. Learn more about the Gospel, prayer, leadership, and how to live as a disciple of Christ all on Assumption College’s beautiful campus. During free time join in outdoor sports, a movie night, indoor games, and for those artistically inclined (or not), arts and crafts!
Promo Video: https://vimeo.com/266398283
1. Online Registration: https://disciplesinmission.com/registration (Please provide proof of online registration by forwarding the confirmation email to email@example.com
2. Parish Liability and Permission Form
3. Archdiocese Liability Form: https://disciplesinmission.com/discipleshipweek
4. Archdiocese Code of Behavior: https://disciplesinmission.com/discipleshipweek
5. Non-Refundable Payment – Please make check payable to”St. Paul” with “Discipleship Week 2020 and you/your child’s name” in the memo
College Mission Trip:
Who: Any students in college or rising college freshman
Where: Picota, Peru
When: June 7th-17th, 2020
What: Spend 10 days with Family Mission Company’s full time missionaries in Peru and experience a life that is centered around evangelization and service. In Picota, mission trip participants go out to share the Good News with Peruvians through their loving witness and sharing testimonies of God’s grace working in their lives. Missionaries will spend their mornings engaged in Christian service: work projects such as the building of a chapel; visiting the sick, elderly, and handicapped; and assisting in the material needs of the people. The whole experience is rooted in prayer and fellowship, giving the participants an opportunity to grow closer to the Lord. In the evenings, the team will travel to nearby pueblos, or towns, to celebrate Mass, hold prayer services, and share our testimonies.
Deadline for Paperwork/Deposit: March 28th, 2020
1. Parish Permission and Liability
3. Online Registration
4. $500.00 Non-Refundable Deposit (Made out to “St. Paul” with “Peru 2020 and you/your child’s name” in the memo)
5. Photocopy of Passport (Must be valid for at least 6 months after final day of travel)
Greece/Turkey Pilgrimage (Can Substitute for Yearly Retreat):
Date: July 28th – August 9th
Cost: Estimated $3,300
Informational Meeting: February 6th and 7th from 7-8 PM at Resurrection (pick one date)
Deadline for Application/Deposit: February 17th, 2020 (Application) and February 27th (Non-refundable $500 deposit made out to St. Paul with your child’s name and Greece July 2020 in the memo.
Description: Join Seaside Life Teen as we travel to Greece and Turkey! We will be walking where Saint Paul walked and coming up close and personal with the different passage of Scripture that we hear at Mass each week!
1. Parish Liability and Permission (Coming Soon!)
2. Pilgrimage Application (Coming Soon!)
3. Parish Application (Coming Soon!)
4. $500 Non-Refundable Deposit: (Made out to “St. Paul” with “Greece 2020 and you/your child’s name” in the memo)
5. Photocopy of Passport (Must be valid for at least 6 months after final day of travel
PAPERWORK DUE TO RESURRECTION RECTORY NO LATER THAN: MARCH 2ND, 2020
C.A.M.P.S (Can Substitute for Yearly Retreat):
Date: August 5th-10th, 2019
Costs: For more details, please contact Tahni Morell at firstname.lastname@example.org /(781) 413-5093.
Location: Lakeside Christian Conference Center in Pittsfield, MA.
Description: C.A.M.P.S. blends a variety of creative activities, music, games, talks, discussions, worship, concerts, campfires and tournaments into a powerful one week retreat adventure. It will be an opportunity for youth to meet new people, have a lot of fun in a way never imagined, to deepen their faith and strengthen them spiritually for challenges ahead.
Contact Information: For more information and for an online registration, visit www.campsministry.com, or contact Tahni Morell at email@example.com /(781) 413-5093.