Hey! My name is Mickayla and I am the new Youth Minister for Saint Paul and Resurrection! I have had the pleasure of meeting some of you already but there are many of you who are new faces to me. So please, if you see me, please come up and introduce yourself!
Now, a little about me!
10 Random but True Things about Mickayla
- I was born in Massachusetts but I grew up in Maine, about 20 minutes from Stephen King.
- The first place I ever read a Stephen King book was in Montorosso, Italy.
- I swam competitively in middle and high school, my stroke of choice being 100 fly.
- I am trained in ballet, tap, jazz and hip-hop (but lets be honest, the only interesting thing there is hip-hop).
- I lived in Austria for four months and used to travel to different countries every weekend. I ate all the different foods, I got lost, I slept in a train station… it’s casual.
- I’m a dog person all the way!
- I rather be on a mountain than at the beach.
- Oh right! I taught myself how to play guitar 4 years ago and I love playing so lets jam!
- I am relieved that I only have to think of one more thing.
- I am proud to say that I am not [currently] addicted to coffee!
To contact Mickayla, please use the following e-mail address: Mhagar@stpaulhingham.org